- 4 cups BC Grapes
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup seeded washed raisins
- 2⅔ cups white sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (can omit)
- Wash grapes, slice oranges thin, remove any seeds.
- Add grapes, orange slices and raisins and sugar.
- Boil over medium heat until thick.
- Add nuts. Put into hot and sterilized jars.
- Process in hot water bath 20-25 minutes after water comes to the boil.
- Very nice on toast or pancakes, waffles, etc.
Try this delicious salsa with grilled chicken, meat or fish. If you cut the fruit into ½ inch (1 cm) cubes, this salsa makes a tasty dessert.
- 1 cup (250mL) Okanagan Coronation grapes, halved
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped honeydew melon
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped Granny Smith apples
- ¼ cup (50 mL) peach nectar
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except mint leaves.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Serve over grilled chicken, meat or fish and garnish with mint leaves.
- Makes 2½ cups (625 mL)
Post Office Box 42,
Grand Forks, BC, V0H 1H0
EMAIL: contact form
PHONE: 1 877 762 4652