With drought, wildfires and supply chain disruptions, 2023 has been another challenging year for British Columbia’s agricultural industry. AgSafe is offering virtual debriefing events to provide a space for producers to connect with others facing similar challenges and acknowledge the hard work, unpredictability and unexpected hurdles faced during the past production season.
What’s in it for you?
• A safe and confidential space to connect with peers.
• Reflection on the season's challenges and achievements in a discussion led by a clinical counsellor.
• A way to confidentially discuss, share and connect with others undergoing similar challenges.
• Strengthening of mental and emotional well-being, and fostering a sense of community.
We believe BCGA members would greatly benefit from these sessions, and we invite you to share this opportunity with them.
• November 28 - 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
• December 5 - 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Mental Wellness Debrief sessions are part of the AgLife initiative, cultivating mental wellness in agriculture. We greatly appreciate the support of funding from the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia through the Agriculture Workforce Development Initiative. The initiative is delivered by the Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC.