The Production Insurance program is looking for Qualified Vendors to conduct summer field inspections services. The work includes yield estimating, evaluating crop management, confirming and quantifying crop damage on tree fruit and grape crops. The service area includes the Okanagan and other specified regions. Vendors with experience in forage and grain crops can access a similar opportunity on BC Bid.
The Request for Qualifications (RFQ) opportunity is posted on BC Bid and closes on the 18th of November, 2019.
Qualified Vendors will have the opportunity to bid on work under a General Services Agreement (contract) that is re-offered annually.
To access the RFQ:
- Click on browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results
- Click on browse opportunities by organization
- Scroll down and click on ‘Ministry of Agriculture’
- Click on 2021-1 (Ministry of Agriculture RFQ- Tree Fruit and Grape Adjusting Inspection Services)
- Click on ‘Supplier Attachments Exist’ on top right hand corner then click on the PDF and open up the file.
Please direct any inquiries to:
Phil Croteau, P. Ag. | Agrologist | BC Ministry of Agriculture
Production Insurance and AWP Claims Manager
#200, 1690 Powick Road