Vineyard Operator Position
Noble Ridge Vineyard and Winery is searching for a Vineyard Operator. The position will start early March and is on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the Vineyard Manager and Winemaker on our 22 acre estate vineyard. This role is perfectly suited for a self-starting individual that will take pride in our team success. The Vineyard Operator will play a key role in reaching our goals of producing high quality grapes and making premium wines.
• Operation and maintenance of tractors, sprayers, mowers and other mechanical equipment.
• Irrigation maintenance and repair
• Hands on involvement in every facet of the vineyard operation, including pruning, tucking, thinning, harvesting, netting, etc.
• Cellar work during peak harvest time
• Able to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, work outside, work in cold and wet conditions, comfortable with heights
• Motivated and punctual
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Hardworking & able to work longer hours when necessary
• Minimum 1 year of tractor experience
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Possess a valid Pesticide Application Certificate
• Forklift experience an asset
• Education and previous experience in vineyard management an asset
Wage: $17-19 hourly
Please send a resume and cover letter to Benoit Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews, no phone calls please.