FARM WORKER 2020 (SEASONAL)
WORKING HERE NEVER FEELS LIKE WORK.
Quails’ Gate takes great pride in our Vines. At Quails’ Gate Winery, we believe great wine starts in great vineyards. Our passion for grape growing and our dedication to excellence has combined to make us one of the top wineries in Canada.
About Quails’ Gate: Family owned and operated since 1989, Quails’ Gate Winery is one of Canada’s foremost estate wine producers. We farm over 320 acres of vines, create award-winning culinary experiences and are dedicated to crafting outstanding quality wines. With a pioneering spirit and dedication to innovation and sustainability we have built our reputation on three pillars: providing consistent high-quality wines, delivering an exceptional visitor experience and ensuring excellence in customer service.
Do you thrive in working outdoors?
Are you punctual and bring your positive outlook and demeanor to work every day?
If you answered yes… then we want to talk to you!
- Up to 60+ hours/wk, Mon.-Sat. with occasional Sunday work
- Available all weekends during the stated time period
- Available to travel to vineyard sites in West and East Kelowna as well as Osoyoos and any other vineyards where we harvest grapes
- Experience in ATV operation and Pest Maintenance
- The successful candidate will perform general vineyard duties including but not limited to: pruning, tying, shoot positioning, canopy maintenance, fruit thinning, picking and planting or other duties as requested by, or in conjunction with the Vineyard operations team.
- The successful candidate will tag vineyard blocks and perform pest maintenance as required.
- Practice safe work practices
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply here: https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/QUA5000QGV/JobBoard/238c8d2f-6dca-4e6c-825d-140f5767b929/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b7890f42-47d1-4532-ade5-a9a5764d5e34&sourceId=cb561a86-a852-4af8-8936-2753030c0f2e